Vanmok LD Configuration
Vanmok LD Studio TM Flow chart as an additional layer of CPM on top of existing CPM
Vanmok LD Studio Specifications:
|Vanmok LD Studio
Specifications and capabilities
|Leak detection Sensitivity||• Minimum detectable leak size up to 0.5% of nominal mainline flow rate
• Detection time window is less than 90 minutes for leaks < 1%.
• Detection time window is less than 5 minutes for leaks >5% nominal mainline flow rate, including ruptures.
|Leak Localization Accuracy||. Leaks can be localized within ± 200 meters for all leak sizes from 0.5% to raptures.|
|Connectivity/Interface||· Uses industry standard interfaces
· Rapid integration with SCADA/DCS/PLC/RTU
|Regulations/Standards Compliance||. meets and exceeds the requirements of API 1130
|Sensor/Instrumentation requirement||· Can be deployed on pipeline segments as
long as 250 km with no intermediate sensors.
|Modules||Leak Spotter: Leak detection and localization
ColumnFinder: Column separation prediction and localization
VanmokGIS: Visualization of leak location and area contamination with the help of Maps and terrain
VanmokTrend: Trending tool to review and plot historical data over days, weeks and months in addition to live data for decision making by frontline pipeline controllers or analysts.
|Functions||Works under all operating conditions for leak detection and localization as well as column separation:
· Transient states: Including pump start/stops, valves opening/closing, line packing and unpacking, delivery change‐overs.
· steady state ‐ normal operation
· During pipeline Shut-in, Start Up and Shutting down.
|Columnfinder Functions:||• accurately predicts the location of column separation and amount of vapor bubble along the location.
• In addition to pin point the location and estimate the vapor bubble along the mainline, it can also trend the evolution of vapor bubble with time at any selected locations.
• It can show the evolution of Column sep. due to cooling during extended shut-in period and also while the mainline is being started from shut-in.