Title: Quality Engineer
University Degree in Engineering
A minimum of 2-3 years of QC experience within a related industry
Must also be able to work well as part of a team and independently.
Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application Deadline: Nov 15th 2021
Expected start date: 2021-11-30
To apply email to email@example.com
Quality Control Engineer Responsibilities :
– Draft, edit, revise, and update as necessary all documentation associated with the Vanmok Quality System and adherence to industry standards such as ISO 9000
– Ensure that processes and reports required for the Quality System are established, implemented, and maintained
– Be the initial contact person from engineering/quality assurance for responding to customer concerns regarding quality and corrective action
– Administer the Corrective Action Request system and responses to Customer satisfaction
– Inspect all incoming parts from vendors for compliance with drawings and specifications. Determine whether the parts are suitable for forwarding to customers. When incoming parts are not acceptable, provide input into engineering team, and involve in discussions regarding next steps.
– Assist engineering and senior management with the determination of which incoming goods for sale will be subject to inspection at Vanmok. Inspect incoming listed products in accordance with AQL inspection standards to confirm compliance with specifications
– Provide input into engineering team discussions regarding quality issues and help develop appropriate solutions
Product Testing, Sample and Design:
– Design and in some cases manufacture test fixtures to respond to quality concerns
– Design and in some cases develop samples for customer evaluation
– Provide CAD drawings of test fixtures, products, and variations
– Provide Certificates of Compliance on an as needed basis to confirm compliance with industry and customer standards
– Provide input into engineering team discussions on product, testing and qualification programs
– Perform product testing and document results as per Sales/Marketing requests.
– Provide technical support to customers
Other Engineering functions
– Write engineering specifications, design specifications, plating specifications, and Quality Assurance/ test specifications as required
– Write special variation specifications as per customer requirements
– Write/ develop product structures (BoM’s) as required
– Write/ develop/ gather material specifications, and assist supply chain in procuring the supplies
– Write other Engineering and Quality documentation as required
– Demonstrate ability to solve practical problems and make logical decisions
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- experience in quality systems such as ISO 9001
- experience in CAR or 8D step methodology as per ISO 9001
- Intermediate knowledge of QA/QC documentation system
- Proficient in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
- Sound knowledge of CAD Tools such as Creo, Solid works, AutoCAD
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills and proficient with MS project.
• Degree in quality, industrial, electrical or mechanical engineering.
Drive For Results
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Employees required to wear a mask when not at their individual workstation. Visitors required to wear a mask at all times. Surfaces sanitized regularly. All employees must be vaccinated.
- Have you been fully vaccinated against COVID 19?
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (required)