Minimum bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Previous internship/co-op or project work experience designing electrical PCBs and embedded products.
- Deep understanding of electrical/Electronic theory
- Knowledgeable in programming of nRF, LPWAN based embedded systems.
- Proficient with embedded Linux platforms such as Raspberry Pi,
- Knowledgeable in firmware coding with C and C++ programming language for ST ARM Cortex M0,M4, M33 and Microchip PIC microcontroller series.
- Adept in building controllers using Raspberry Pi-based industrial development boards
- Proficient in interfacing computer ports and data acquisition.
- Proficient in using oscilloscopes, multimeters, function generators and in soldering.
Proficient in various areas of electronic design:
- Embedded systems.
- Analog/ Digital circuits.
- Low power & battery-operated devices;
Proficient with microcontrollers:
- ST: STM32, ARM Cortex series
- Nordic: nRF52, nRF9160
Proficient with Embedded platform:
- Raspberry Pi
Proficient with Programming languages:
- C/C++, Assembler, Python
Proficient with Operating systems:
- Embedded Linux, RTLinux, FreeRTOS,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Application Deadline: Nov 30th 2021
Expected start date: 2021-12-15
To apply email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design of data acquisition systems using IoT
- Designing hardware, sourcing components, developing schematics, managing layout, and testing prototypes to validate hardware
- Write exotic software applications to bring fully automated test systems to life.
- Design next generation in-house embedded safety controllers using C, C++ or Python.
- Ensure testability and productization is accounted for in new designs by participating in design reviews and whiteboard discussions with your teammates
- Work alongside hardware engineers in integrating, testing and debugging prototype systems
- Maintain associated BOMs and manufacturing documentation
- Debug electronic systems down to the component level.
- Analyze circuit schematics for manufacturing test requirements.
- Design & develop test plan strategy and implement electronic test interfaces.
- Past work in IoT, Raspberry PI, Low voltage DC Solar power
- Past work in products for intrinsic safety or hazardous environments
- Competency in Altium/KiCAD
- Solid understanding of common low-level hardware peripherals and interfaces
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard, and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations.
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.